Step One: Create a Trip
Once you login you can create a new trip or edit existing trips. Set your trip name, description, privacy and dates before you begin.
Step Two: Add Items
Add items from our Places to Stay, Things to Do, Dining and Events sections to your trip by clicking the Add to Trip icon throughout the site or from within the Trip Planner.
Step Three: Print and Share
Print details of your trip and share your trip with friends on your favorite social network or via email.
Don't leave without tasting...
- An authentic Danish kringle, a delicious pastry brought to Racine by Danish immigrants who settled here in the mid-19th century. Enjoy on at Bendtsen's Bakery, Larsen's Bakery, Lehmann's Bakery and O&H Danish Bakery.
- You'll also won't want to miss a burger at Kewpee Sandwich Shop, home-made ravioli at Salute and award-winning, thin-crust pizza at Wells Brothers Restaurant.
Top photo opportunities...
- Wind Point Lighthouse - this classic structure is the oldest and tallest working lighthouse on Lake Michigan.
- Racine's North Beach from the gazebo near Michigan Boulevard.
- Fortaleza Hall and the Golden Rondelle Theatre on the SC Johnson campus.
- Wingspread, a unique Prairie-style home in the Village of Wind Point designed by the legendary Frank Lloyd Wright for the H.F. Johnson family.
Mark these events on your calendar:
- The Color Run
- Spike 'n Splash at North Beach
- Waterford Balloon Festival
- Iron Man 70.3 Racine Triathlon
- The Biggest Loser Run/Walk
- Great Lake Brew Fest
- Party on the Pavement
- Skeleton Skamper
Only have one day to play here?
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast Downtown at Roberts Roost and then visit the Racine Art Museum with its renowned collection of contemporary crafts.
- Soak up some sun at North Beach, a Certified Blue Wave Clean Beach on Lake Michigan.
- Take a Lake Michigan fishing charter for Chinook and Coho salmon and rainbow, brown and lake trout.
- Shop at our specialty stores and galleries and grab a great meal at local spots like Ivanhoe, Salute, Yardarm, Corner House or the Summit.
Where the locals go...
- Music on the Monument and Waterford River Rhythms for free summer concerts.
- Kiwanis Pancake Day for all-you-eat pancakes.
- The Kilties Classic for drum and bugle corps competition.
- Racine Symphony Orchestra Summer Pops concerts.
- Ethnic festivals (Greek, Armenian, Serbian) for delicious, authentic food.
- Animal Crackers Concert Series for jazz at the Racine Zoo.
- The Yardarm and John's Dock for fish fry.
- The Racine Theatre Guild and Over Our Head Players (Sixth Street Theatre) for live entertainment.