Discover these Door County rentals this summer and experience a slice of vacation paradise! With more than 300 miles of stunning shoreline and abundant cultural, culinary and recreational activities, your days will be packed with fun and exploration. When the sun sets, consider a cozy cabin or cottage for your night’s rest. Whether it’s near the soothing waterfront or in a fragrant pine forest, we'll help you find the perfect place to recoup and recharge for your next day of play.
Robertson’s Cottages - Sturgeon Bay
At Robertson’s Cottages, you and your group will enjoy comfy country cottages with all the amenities, plus a sandy beach and access to paddle boats and canoes. For an extra remote setting, stay in one of the resort’s two cottages on Idyll Wood Island, offering panoramic views of Green Bay and Sturgeon Bay and three acres of forest and hiking paths.
- Potawatomi State Park – Climb the 75-foot observation tower for a breathtaking view. Hike the trails and look for wildlife as you climb 120 feet above the waters of Sturgeon Bay.
- Sunset Grill – Catch the Friday fish fry or other mouthwatering daily specials at this popular waterfront restaurant.
Door County Cottages - Egg Harbor
Six modern cottages with fully equipped kitchens and private whirlpool tubs are tucked away in the beautiful Door County countryside. Pets are welcome.
- Jorn’s Sugar Bush – Visit this historic maple syrup factory and pick up some delicious souvenirs.
- Egg Harbor Fun Park – Fast-paced fun for families including go carts, paintballing, zip lining, mini-golf and batting cages.
Baileys on the Rocks – Baileys Harbor
Take your pick between the two Baileys on the Rock Cottages located on a scenic rock bluff in downtown Baileys Harbor. Choose from the historic Rockledge cottage or the newer Arbor house that boasts a cozy stone fireplace perfect for snuggling in front of with your favorite person. Both are just steps away from Lake Michigan.
- Bailey’s Harbor Range Lights and Cana Island Lighthouse – Visit these picturesque landmarks for the perfect photo-op.
- The Ridges Sanctuary – Explore five miles of rustic hiking trails and bridges in this nature sanctuary known for its array of wildflowers and numerous bird watching spots. Guided nature hikes and custom tours are available.
Fish Creek Inn & Cottages – Fish Creek
The five cottages at Fish Creek Inn all offer views of the water and are just steps from downtown. There’s also a pool perfect for relaxing after a long day of adventuring.
- Fish Creek Scenic Boat Tours – Choose from a variety of daily narrated boat tours to places like Eagle Bluff Lighthouse, Eagle Cave, and Millionaire’s Row. The sunset cruise comes with live music and promises picturesque sunsets second to none.
- The famous and delectable fish boils at Pelletier’s Restaurant and Fish Boil or White Gull Inn. Discover what all the fuss is about!
Alfon Jensen Cottages – Ephraim
- The Peninsula State Park Golf Course – Play 18 holes on a beautiful, well-maintained course that’s set in a forest of white cedar, oak, beech and maple trees.
- Northern Sky Theater – Heart-warming musical comedies for all ages performed under the stars.
Experience island living in one of this resort’s three modern cottages. With 300 feet of shoreline on the Green Bay waters of Lake Michigan, you can swim, kayak, canoe or wind-surf. Or just relax and relish the sound of the waves breaking on the shore.
- Rock Island State Park and Pottawatomie Lighthouse – Take the ferry from Washington Island for a memorable visit to this primitive and wooded Lake Michigan Island. See Door County’s oldest light station, first lit in 1836. Tour the stone buildings that were once part of a long-ago summer estate.
- Nelsen’s Hall Bitters’ Pub & Restaurant – Established in 1899 and the oldest legally operating bar in the state, this iconic eatery and bar offers home-style cooking and one of the largest selections of bitters liquor in the world. Down a shot and join the bar’s renowned “Bitters Club"—you’ll even get a membership card!
Now that you know where to stay, explore more tasty places to dine in Door County.