Oconto County Economic Development Corporation
The OCEDC is a economic development and tourism organization designed to support development and foster tourism in Oconto County.
Choose Your List(s)
- Easily Accessible from Highway
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Open Hours
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Publication Distribution
- Local Area Pubs
- Operated By
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization
Oconto Copperfest 6/11/2021 - 6/13/2021 Oconto - 0.27 miles away
Dash O.F Color Run/Walk 5/29/2021 Oconto Falls - 13.31 miles away
Door County Spring Lighthouse Festival 6/11/2021 - 6/13/2021 Sturgeon Bay - 24.05 miles away
Steel Bridge Songfest 6/11/2021 - 6/12/2021 Sturgeon Bay - 24.25 miles away
Sturgeon Bay Open Bass Tournament 5/14/2021 - 5/15/2021 Sturgeon Bay - 24.35 miles away
Cherries Jubilee - Celebrating 21 Years of Public Art in Sturgeon Bay 5/24/2021 - 9/18/2021 Sturgeon Bay - 24.43 miles away
Sturgeon Bay Fine Art Fair 5/29/2021 - 5/30/2021 Sturgeon Bay - 24.48 miles away
2021 Crivitz Flea & Farmers Market 5/27/2021 - 9/02/2021 Crivitz - 24.8 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- OCEDC has been actively replacing incandescent bulbs with LED or CFL lighting in ENERGY STAR certified fixtures.
- Office supplies, logo clothing, legal services, contractors and repair services are all sourced from local vendors.
- OCEDC has completed a site assessment on the feasibility of solar energy.
- When available excess items are donated to charity to minimize landfill use.