Oconto County Economic Development Corporation
The OCEDC is a economic development and tourism organization designed to support development and foster tourism in Oconto County.
Choose Your List(s)
- Publication Distribution
- Local Area Pubs
- Operated By
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization
- Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Open Hours
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Easily Accessible from Highway
Lena Lions Dairy Fest 9/07/2019 Lena - 9.69 miles away
Music by the River 6/28/2019 Oconto Falls - 13.89 miles away
Belgian Kermiss 8/18/2019 Brussels - 14.44 miles away
AIM Walleye Wisconsin Championship 8/22/2019 - 8/24/2019 Marinette - 19.19 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- OCEDC has been actively replacing incandescent bulbs with LED or CFL lighting in ENERGY STAR certified fixtures.
- Office supplies, logo clothing, legal services, contractors and repair services are all sourced from local vendors.
- OCEDC has completed a site assessment on the feasibility of solar energy.
- When available excess items are donated to charity to minimize landfill use.