Oconto County Economic Development Corporation
The OCEDC is a economic development and tourism organization designed to support development and foster tourism in Oconto County.
Choose Your List(s)
- Open Hours
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Operated By
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization
- Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Publication Distribution
- Local Area Pubs
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Easily Accessible from Highway
Oconto Copperfest 6/11/2021 - 6/13/2021 Oconto - 0.27 miles away
Door County Lighthouse Festival 6/11/2021 - 6/13/2021 Sturgeon Bay - 24.05 miles away
VIRTUAL - Love on Holiday 2/13/2021 Sturgeon Bay - 24.32 miles away
Rotary Shipyard Tours of Sturgeon Bay 5/01/2021 Sturgeon Bay - 24.39 miles away
Fire & Ice Weekend 2/12/2021 - 2/13/2021 Sturgeon Bay - 24.43 miles away
St. Patrick's Day Parade 3/13/2021 Sturgeon Bay - 24.43 miles away
Cherries Jubilee - Celebrating 21 Years of Public Art in Sturgeon Bay 5/24/2021 - 9/18/2021 Sturgeon Bay - 24.43 miles away
Sturgeon Bay Fine Art Fair 5/29/2021 - 5/30/2021 Sturgeon Bay - 24.48 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- OCEDC has been actively replacing incandescent bulbs with LED or CFL lighting in ENERGY STAR certified fixtures.
- Office supplies, logo clothing, legal services, contractors and repair services are all sourced from local vendors.
- OCEDC has completed a site assessment on the feasibility of solar energy.
- When available excess items are donated to charity to minimize landfill use.