Oconto County Economic Development Corporation
The OCEDC is a economic development and tourism organization designed to support development and foster tourism in Oconto County.
Choose Your List(s)
- Publication Distribution
- Local Area Pubs
- Easily Accessible from Highway
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Operated By
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization
- Open Hours
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
Waterfest 7/03/2019 Oconto - 1.83 miles away
Marinette County Breakfast on the Farm 6/30/2019 Peshtigo - 13.1 miles away
Music by the River 6/28/2019 Oconto Falls - 13.89 miles away
Logging and Heritage Festival 7/12/2019 - 7/14/2019 Marinette - 18.93 miles away
Pulaski Polka Days 7/18/2019 - 7/21/2019 Pulaski - 23.32 miles away
Country Ovens Customer Appreciation & Cherry De-Lite Festival 7/20/2019 Forestville - 23.55 miles away
Sturgeon Bay Celebrates the 4th of July! 7/04/2019 Sturgeon Bay - 24.03 miles away
4th of July - Crivitz 7/04/2019 Crivitz - 24.68 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- OCEDC has been actively replacing incandescent bulbs with LED or CFL lighting in ENERGY STAR certified fixtures.
- Office supplies, logo clothing, legal services, contractors and repair services are all sourced from local vendors.
- OCEDC has completed a site assessment on the feasibility of solar energy.
- When available excess items are donated to charity to minimize landfill use.