Oconto County Economic Development Corporation
The OCEDC is a economic development and tourism organization designed to support development and foster tourism in Oconto County.
Choose Your List(s)
- Easily Accessible from Highway
- Operated By
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization
- Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Open Hours
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
- Publication Distribution
- Local Area Pubs
Oconto Copperfest 6/11/2021 - 6/13/2021 Oconto - 0.27 miles away
Fall Lighthouse Festival 10/03/2020 - 10/04/2020 Sturgeon Bay - 24.05 miles away
Merry-Time Festival of Trees 11/14/2020 - 1/03/2021 Sturgeon Bay - 24.05 miles away
Fire & Ice 2/13/2021 Sturgeon Bay - 24.24 miles away
VIRTUAL - Dark Songs 10/23/2020 - 10/24/2020 Sturgeon Bay - 24.28 miles away
Christmas by the Bay 11/20/2020 - 11/22/2020 Sturgeon Bay - 24.29 miles away
Thrills on Third 10/31/2020 Sturgeon Bay - 24.43 miles away
CANCELED - Sturgeon Bay Art Crawl 11/20/2020 - 11/22/2020 Sturgeon Bay - 24.46 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- OCEDC has been actively replacing incandescent bulbs with LED or CFL lighting in ENERGY STAR certified fixtures.
- Office supplies, logo clothing, legal services, contractors and repair services are all sourced from local vendors.
- OCEDC has completed a site assessment on the feasibility of solar energy.
- When available excess items are donated to charity to minimize landfill use.