Oconto County Economic Development Corporation
The OCEDC is a economic development and tourism organization designed to support development and foster tourism in Oconto County.
Choose Your List(s)
- Publication Distribution
- Local Area Pubs
- Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Operated By
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Easily Accessible from Highway
- Open Hours
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
Oconto Copperfest 6/05/2020 - 6/07/2020 Oconto - 0.27 miles away
POSTPONED - Beer, Wine and Cheese Tasting 4/25/2020 Oconto - 0.57 miles away
CANCELED - Dash O.F Color Run/Walk 5/23/2020 Oconto Falls - 13.31 miles away
Door County Lighthouse Festival 6/12/2020 - 6/14/2020 Sturgeon Bay - 24.05 miles away
CANCELED - Shipyard Tours of Sturgeon Bay 5/02/2020 Sturgeon Bay - 24.39 miles away
Sturgeon Bay Fine Art Fair 5/23/2020 - 5/24/2020 Sturgeon Bay - 24.48 miles away
POSTPONED - UW-Green Bay Concert Series at the Weidner Center 4/29/2020 Green Bay - 24.66 miles away
Red, White and Music Fest in Crivitz 5/23/2020 Crivitz - 24.67 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- OCEDC has been actively replacing incandescent bulbs with LED or CFL lighting in ENERGY STAR certified fixtures.
- Office supplies, logo clothing, legal services, contractors and repair services are all sourced from local vendors.
- OCEDC has completed a site assessment on the feasibility of solar energy.
- When available excess items are donated to charity to minimize landfill use.