Oconto County Economic Development Corporation
The OCEDC is a economic development and tourism organization designed to support development and foster tourism in Oconto County.
Choose Your List(s)
- Easily Accessible from Highway
- Publication Distribution
- Local Area Pubs
- Serve General Public
- Staff Assists With Local Area Travel Planning
- Type of Center
- Local Information Center
- Operated By
- Non-Profit Tourism Organization
- Open Hours
- Open a Minimum of 5 Days a Week During Peak Travel Season
Dirt City Off Road Races 7/31/2021 - 8/01/2021 Lena - 9.24 miles away
Music by the River 6/25/2021 Oconto Falls - 13.89 miles away
Door County House & Garden Walk 7/27/2021 Sturgeon Bay - 23.48 miles away
Sturgeon Bay Maritime Week 8/07/2021 - 8/15/2021 Sturgeon Bay - 24.05 miles away
Door County Classic and Wooden Boat Festival 8/14/2021 - 8/15/2021 Sturgeon Bay - 24.05 miles away
Sturgeon Bay Open Bass Tournament 5/14/2021 - 5/15/2021 Sturgeon Bay - 24.35 miles away
Sail through the Avenues Sidewalk Sale 7/29/2021 Sturgeon Bay - 24.36 miles away
Rotary Shipyard Tours of Sturgeon Bay 9/11/2021 Sturgeon Bay - 24.39 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- OCEDC has been actively replacing incandescent bulbs with LED or CFL lighting in ENERGY STAR certified fixtures.
- Office supplies, logo clothing, legal services, contractors and repair services are all sourced from local vendors.
- OCEDC has completed a site assessment on the feasibility of solar energy.
- When available excess items are donated to charity to minimize landfill use.