Information may be out of date due to COVID-19. Please call the phone number listed below to confirm details.
Thompsons West End Park
Thompson's West End Park offers a variety of recreational opportunities for residents and visitors alike. The park offers 27 acres of gradually sloping shoreline to the waters edge. These sunny sites are an alternative to the heavily shaded Memorial Park Campground. Campsites at West End Park are more suitable for large recreational vehicles, motor homes and campers with large vehicles.
Choose Your List(s)
- Dumping Station
- Camping Hook-ups
- Natural Attractions Type
- Parks, Forests, Trails
- Number of Campsites
- Showers and Flush Toilets
- Boat Launch
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- The City of Washburn Campgrounds is developing plans protect wetlands and improve beaches.
- Support local community events, such as Book Across the Bay, Superior Vista Bike Tour, Inland Sea Society Kayak Symposium, and Brownstone Festival/Board Across the Bay.
- Purchase products in bulk; compost landscape materials.
- Use day lighting sensors to control light fixtures.
- Showers are timed to reduce water consumption.