Information may be out of date due to COVID-19. Please call the phone number listed below to confirm details.
Woodland Dunes Nature Center
Woodland Dunes Nature Center manages and preserves over 1,300 acres with over 7 miles of trails through the marsh, meadows and wooden ridges. Around 260 species of birds have been recorded, including 36 species of warblers. Environmental education programs are offered throughout the year for adults and youth.
Choose Your List(s)
- Free Admission
- Cross-Country Skiing/Snowshoeing Trail Type
- Trail Length (miles)
CANCELED - Enchanted Forest 10/03/2020 Two Rivers - 0 miles away
National Alpaca Days 9/26/2020 - 9/27/2020 Two Rivers - 1.93 miles away
Wreath making and Wine with the Alpacas 9/26/2020 Two Rivers - 1.93 miles away
Wine with the Alpacas 7/18/2020 Two Rivers - 1.93 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Environmental sustainability is incorporated into the Center’s environmental education school programs, and students are encouraged to recycle, etc., when they eat at the Center
- Additional insulation was installed into walls and attic
- The Center uses a renewable solar energy source
- The Center has restored or planted more than 200 acres to native shrub land and grass land and has several native flower demonstration areas to educate the public on the advantages of planting native species
- The Center has discontinued the use of water in plastic bottles; uses compostable cups and tap water