Information may be out of date due to COVID-19. Please call the phone number listed below to confirm details.
Come to Wheeler's Campground for your next GREEN camping trip near Devil's Lake in the Baraboo hills! For the past 25 years, even before it was fashionable or profitable to do so, our campground has been incorporating environmentally conservative measures to provide a serene and beautiful camping experience. We've installed water conserving faucets, toilets, and shower heads, replaced our septic system, upgraded water, sewer, and electric lines, adopted eco-conscious landscape maintenance, and always have insisted on recycling!
Choose Your List(s)
- Camping Hook-ups
- Number of Campsites
- Showers and Flush Toilets
- Campground Type
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Campground encourages recycling by posting guidelines on rule sheet and showing the location of bins on maps
- Mowed areas have been reduced to conserve gasoline and limit carbon dioxide emissions
- Company vehicle is a hybrid electric
- Campground hosts the Baraboo area Girl Scout Camporee free of charge
- 30 acre bluff containing old-growth forest has been protected from timber harvest and campsite development