Greater Madison Convention and Visitors Bureau
The Greater Madison Convention & Visitors Bureau (GMCVB) is the greater Madison area's official destination marketing organization. The GMCVB is responsible for attracting new destination events to the community, as well as providing service and support to existing and repeat events, and providing comprehensive information to visitors to the area.
Choose Your List(s)
Madison Children's Museum Madison - 0.06 miles away
Bartell Theatre Madison - 0.08 miles away
Madison Ghost Walks Madison - 0.09 miles away
Wisconsin Veterans Museum Madison - 0.1 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Developed a green travel guide to the Madison area
- Created a “Visit Madison Naturally” marketing campaign
- Advertising and promotional pieces contain recycled content and are printed with soy-based inks
- Entered the “I Pledge” program, pledging conservation support & education whenever possible
- Have signed up for MG&E’s Wind Power Program