Experience friendship, fun and good cheer at any of the thousands of festivals and events held around Wisconsin. Find an event near you and join the party!
Elcho 4th of July fireworks are shot off over Otter Lake. The fireworks display begins at dusk.
Elcho | July 04
Explore the beautiful back roads and charming small communities of the northwoods. Discover where and how artists create and what inspires them....
Boulder Junction,Mercer,Manitowish Waters,Arbor Vitae,Lac Du Flambeau,Minocqua,Tomahawk,Irma,Elcho,Rhinelander,Three Lakes,Lake Tomahawk,St. Germain,St. Germain ,Eagle River,Land O’ Lakes | July 24 - July 26
Fall is a glorious time in the northwoods. Nature puts on her finest show. The thirty –six selected artists and galleries are also busy getting...
Boulder Junction,Mercer,Manitowish Waters,Arbor Vitae,Lac Du Flambeau,Minocqua,Tomahawk,Irma,Elcho,Rhinelander,Three Lakes,Lake Tomahawk,St. Germain,Eagle River,Land O’ Lakes | October 09 - October 11
- Wisconsin Arts & Crafts Fairs For Every Season Fairs & Festivals
- The CP Holiday Train Coming to Wisconsin Tours
- Your Weekend Lineup: August 30 - September 2 Events
- Experience Oktoberfest Things to Do
- 6 Wisconsin Food and Wine Festivals Perfect for Fall Events
- Wisconsin’s Top 25 Outdoor Summer Music Festivals Things to Do
- Summerfest: The World’s Largest Music Festival Fairs & Festivals
- 5 Budget-Friendly Festivals to Celebrate Summer Fairs & Festivals Events
- The Wright Stuff: Wisconsin Home to Frank Lloyd Wright History & Heritage