Experience friendship, fun and good cheer at any of the thousands of festivals and events held around Wisconsin this year. Search our calendar and join the party!
Explore the beautiful back roads and charming small communities of the northwoods. Discover where and how artists create and what inspires them....
Boulder Junction,Mercer,Manitowish Waters,Arbor Vitae,Lac Du Flambeau,Minocqua,Tomahawk,Irma,Elcho,Rhinelander,Three Lakes,Lake Tomahawk,St. Germain,St. Germain ,Eagle River,Land O’ Lakes | July 26 - July 28
The Post Lake Labor Day Weekend Bullhead Tournament allows you to start fishing anytime on Friday and will end with a weigh-in at noon on Sunday, at...
Elcho | August 30 - September 01
Fall is a glorious time in the northwoods. Nature puts on her finest show. The thirty –six selected artists and galleries are also busy getting...
Boulder Junction,Mercer,Manitowish Waters,Arbor Vitae,Lac Du Flambeau,Minocqua,Tomahawk,Irma,Elcho,Rhinelander,Three Lakes,Lake Tomahawk,St. Germain,Eagle River,Land O’ Lakes | October 11 - October 13
- 6 Wisconsin Food and Wine Festivals Perfect for Fall Events
- Your Weekend Lineup: July 12-14 Events
- Wisconsin’s Top 25 Outdoor Summer Music Festivals Things to Do
- Summerfest: The World’s Largest Music Festival Fairs & Festivals
- 5 Budget-Friendly Festivals to Celebrate Summer Fairs & Festivals Events
- The Wright Stuff: Wisconsin Home to Frank Lloyd Wright History & Heritage
- 5 Summer Hot Spots to Explore in Madison Farmers' Markets
- A Dairy State Delight: Wisconsin’s Breakfasts on the Farm Other Specialty Foods
- Summer Buzz: 6 New Events Coming to Wisconsin Events