Lake Superior View Golf & Driving Range
Hidden among the woodlands are seven bridges, rolling fairways and plush greens. LSVG, with its unbeatable prices, is a scenic, double-9, par-66 executive course that will always give you a challenge and plenty of enjoyment.
Choose Your List(s)
- On-Site Golf Amenities
- Driving Range
- 18 holes
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Business preserves the natural woodlands of its property. F
- Funnel rainwater to irrigation ponds and work to minimize erosion.
- Supports local events, such as the Brownstone Days festival.
- Use Energy Star qualified products, such as lighting, appliances and windows.
- Compost food waste; recycling program is in place.
- Use reusable goods rather than disposable; purchase in bulk.
- Purchase locally grown fruits and vegetables.