Information may be out of date due to COVID-19. Please call the phone number listed below to confirm details.
Cadiz Springs State Recreation Area
Park passes are required but are not being sold on-site. Please contact the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources Customer Service Center to purchase passes: 888-305-0398, 8am-3pm daily or with questions: 1-888-936-7463, 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. daily.
Park features a handicap accessible boat launch, nature trails with interpretive signs, beach area, shelter house, playground, and a 78 foot pole with an osprey nesting platform on top.
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
- On Water
- Trail Length (miles)
- Natural Attractions Type
- Parks, Forests, Trails
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- The introduction and transportation of invasive species are prevented through education and actions
- Leave No Trace principles are promoted
- All light bulbs have been replaced with more efficient compact fluorescents
- A recycling program is in place
- All paper products and educational pieces are printed on recycled content paper