Information may be out of date due to COVID-19. Please call the phone number listed below to confirm details.
Nelson Dewey State Park
Show off your selfie skills! Find a selfie stand located in the picnic area and stop for a fun photo. Share yours with us on Instagram using #ScenicWisconsin.
The home and estate of Wisconsin's first governor, Nelson Dewey. Scenic overlook, Indian mounds, picnicking, camping, hiking. Pets are welcome in Wisconsin State Parks but must be on a leash and under control at all times. Certain areas may be off limits to pets. Visit our website for more details.
Choose Your List(s)
- Disabled Access
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- On Water
- Publicly Owned
- Number of Campsites
- Natural Attractions Type
- Parks, Forests, Trails
- Dumping Station
- Showers and Flush Toilets
- Trail Length (miles)
- Campground Type
- Camping Hook-ups
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Park prevents the introduction and transportation of invasive species through actions & education
- Degraded lands are being rehabilitated through prairie restoration and hillside vegetative management
- Energy Star rated appliances & equipment are used
- All paper products and promotional pieces are printed on recycled paper