Love arts and craft fairs? Lucky you that Wisconsin is the proud home of many dedicated and talented artists. So many, in fact, that we have to keep track of all them in the annual Arts & Crafts Fairs Directory.
If you are mapping out your trips this year and want to attend one of the many Wisconsin arts and craft fairs, you can download the directory online or order a hard copy to take along on your trip!
And for your viewing pleasure, we’ve detailed out some of the can’t-miss stops:
SPRING / SUMMER
- Lakefront Artist Fair, Festival Park – The first outdoor art fair of the season in Racine featuring more than 100 artists.
- Festival of Spring, Paine Art Center and Gardens – Paint, plant and landscape vendors show off their work in Oshkosh.
- Lakefront Festival of Arts, Milwaukee Art Museum – One of the country’s finest juried shows, this festival puts the works of over 150 national artists on display.
- Strawberry Festival & Craft Fair, Cedarburg Cultural Center – Family friendly environment complete with a children’s carnival, raffles and of course, strawberries!
- Namekagon Art and Music Fest, Cable Hayward Area Arts Council – Pottery and carving demonstrations in the Art Tent plus a poetry jam!
- Art Fair on the Square, Madison Museum of Contemporary Art – A Madison tradition, this is consistently rated among the best art fairs in America.
- Midsummer Festival of the Arts, John Michael Kohler Art Center – Workshops are offered for all ages and features the works of over 135 artists.
- Art in the Park, Lake Geneva Flat Iron Park - Enjoy fine art and the view of Geneva Lake at this fair featuring over 100 artists.
- Agora Art Fair, The Agora in Fitchburg - Artists from every medium plus Art in the Wind kite-flying exhibition, hands-on art experience and music add to the fun.
- Art in the Park, Marathon Park – Part of Wausau’s “Artrageous” weekend.
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair, Hubertus Holy Hill National Shrine of Mary – Visit one of Wisconsin's most scenic fall spots to see the work of over 200 artists and craftsmen.
- Cranberry Fest, Vilas County Fairgrounds – Browse the flea market and tour a marsh or winery at this tasty crafts show.
- Old World Christmas Market, The Ostoff Resort – both international and regional artists are on display at this Elkhart Lake holiday tradition.