Experience friendship, fun and good cheer at any of the thousands of festivals and events held around Wisconsin. Find an event near you and join the party!
Enjoy baseball played wearing snowshoes. Every Monday, no admission. Concession stand opens at 5:30 pm.
Lake Tomahawk | June 15 - August 31
Parade (2:30 pm). Concessions at Snowshoe Park (starting at 3pm). Snowshoe baseball (starting at 7pm) with fireworks following the game.
Lake Tomahawk | July 04
Explore the beautiful back roads and charming small communities of the northwoods. Discover where and how artists create and what inspires them....
Boulder Junction,Mercer,Manitowish Waters,Arbor Vitae,Lac Du Flambeau,Minocqua,Tomahawk,Irma,Elcho,Rhinelander,Three Lakes,Lake Tomahawk,St. Germain,St. Germain ,Eagle River,Land O’ Lakes | July 24 - July 26
(5) Search Results for: , Lake Tomahawk
- Wisconsin Holiday Light Shows Holiday Events
- Wisconsin Arts & Crafts Fairs For Every Season Fairs & Festivals
- The CP Holiday Train Coming to Wisconsin Tours
- Your Weekend Lineup: August 30 - September 2 Events
- Experience Oktoberfest Things to Do
- 6 Wisconsin Food and Wine Festivals Perfect for Fall Events
- Wisconsin’s Top 25 Outdoor Summer Music Festivals Things to Do
- Summerfest: The World’s Largest Music Festival Fairs & Festivals
- 5 Budget-Friendly Festivals to Celebrate Summer Fairs & Festivals Events