Experience friendship, fun and good cheer at any of the thousands of festivals and events held around Wisconsin. Find an event near you and join the party!
The Pumpkin Run ATV/UTV Rally kicks off with a three-day poker run on Thursday at 3pm. Register in advance online. The $20 fee includes a poker...
Mercer | October 10 - October 12
Fall is a glorious time in the northwoods. Nature puts on her finest show. The thirty –six selected artists and galleries are also busy getting...
Boulder Junction,Mercer,Manitowish Waters,Arbor Vitae,Lac Du Flambeau,Minocqua,Tomahawk,Irma,Elcho,Rhinelander,Three Lakes,Lake Tomahawk,St. Germain,Eagle River,Land O’ Lakes | October 11 - October 13
Two day, two person team tournament on 10 lakes within the Turtle Flambeau Flowage River that have legal access. Those lakes include: Fisher Lake,...
Mercer | October 18 - October 19
(12) Search Results for: , Mercer
Pumpkin Run ATV/UTV RallyOctober 10-12, 2019 Mercer
Northwoods Fall Art TourOctober 11-13, 2019 Boulder Junction
Mercer Muskie MadnessOctober 18-19, 2019 Mercer
Holiday Craft BazaarOctober 19, 2019 Mercer
Mercer Candy Cane CelebrationDecember 7, 2019 Mercer
Mercer Sno Goers Winter BlastJanuary 18, 2020 Mercer
Mercer Sno Goers Winter Blast Poker RunJanuary 18, 2020 Mercer
MECCA Candlelight Ski & SnowshoeJanuary 25, 2020 Mercer
Sno-Goers Snowmobile CookoutJanuary 25, 2020 Mercer
Ice Fishing Jamboree-Mercer Lions ClubFebruary 1, 2020 Mercer
Turtle River PursuitFebruary 8-9, 2020 Winchester
Northwoods Fall Art TourOctober 9-11, 2020 Boulder Junction
- Your Weekend Lineup: August 30 - September 2 Events
- Experience Oktoberfest Things to Do
- 6 Wisconsin Food and Wine Festivals Perfect for Fall Events
- Wisconsin’s Top 25 Outdoor Summer Music Festivals Things to Do
- Summerfest: The World’s Largest Music Festival Fairs & Festivals
- 5 Budget-Friendly Festivals to Celebrate Summer Fairs & Festivals Events
- The Wright Stuff: Wisconsin Home to Frank Lloyd Wright History & Heritage
- 5 Summer Hot Spots to Explore in Madison Farmers' Markets
- A Dairy State Delight: Wisconsin’s Breakfasts on the Farm Other Specialty Foods