Experience friendship, fun and good cheer at any of the thousands of festivals and events held around Wisconsin. Find an event near you and join the party!
Scratchings of a Madwoman By Rhonda Nass. Opening Reception Nov 1, 2019 from 4-6pm.
Portage | November 01 - November 30
3rd Annual craft fair. Over 30 unique vendors, prize drawing and brat fry. Free admission. Something for everyone. The event is organized by the...
Portage | November 23
Join us in downtown Portage as we welcome in the Holiday season with a wonderful lit parade. The parade will wind its way downtown, and end up with...
Portage | November 29
(27) Search Results for: , Portage
Warrior Hoilday BazaarNovember 23, 2019 Portage
Holiday Light ParadeNovember 29, 2019 Portage
Scratchings of a MadwomanNovember 1-30, 2019 Portage
CP Holiday Train - PortageDecember 4, 2019 Portage
Yuletide at the PortageNovember 29 - December 14, 2019 Portage
Historic Living WindowsDecember 14, 2019 Portage
Local Artist ShowcaseDecember 6-28, 2019 Portage
Thomas PandolfiJanuary 18, 2020 Portage
Student Recital Series - Portage Center for the ArtsJanuary 26, 2020 Portage
The HeartlandJanuary 3 - February 1, 2020 Portage
Sophie Grimm & Co.February 15, 2020 Portage
Coloring My World in Jewel TonesFebruary 7-29, 2020 Portage
- Wisconsin Arts & Crafts Fairs For Every Season Fairs & Festivals
- The CP Holiday Train Coming to Wisconsin Tours
- Your Weekend Lineup: August 30 - September 2 Events
- Experience Oktoberfest Things to Do
- 6 Wisconsin Food and Wine Festivals Perfect for Fall Events
- Wisconsin’s Top 25 Outdoor Summer Music Festivals Things to Do
- Summerfest: The World’s Largest Music Festival Fairs & Festivals
- 5 Budget-Friendly Festivals to Celebrate Summer Fairs & Festivals Events
- The Wright Stuff: Wisconsin Home to Frank Lloyd Wright History & Heritage