Information may be out of date due to COVID-19. Please call the phone number listed below to confirm details.
Shop in a wonderful open-air market in the heart of historic Downtown Beloit, with over 85 vendors selling local produce, organics, baked goods, honey, jams & jellies, bedding plants, fish, meat, eggs & cheese, fresh flowers, artisan crafts, scents & skin care. This award winning market is one of Wisconsin's best and largest markets. Pre-sale runs Saturdays in May. Full market June through October.
Choose Your List(s)
- Free Admission
- Disabled Access
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
- Reusable plastic mugs are sold at Celebration Weekend. Containers for plants are reusable. Vendors encourage shoppers to return containers for money off their next purchase.
- 80% of lighting has been replaced with CFL or LED
- All Farmers' Market vendors are local.
- Compostable materials are used instead of plastic.
- All facility fixtures are Low-flow fixtures.