This is an 1860's stone farmhouse that has been renovated and expanded while retaining it's character and setting. It is a two story house that has two private bedrooms, each with it's own balcony, and a bathroom on the second floor. The downstairs bath has a steam shower. It is air conditioned in the summer and has heated floors in the colder months. It has a full kitchen, dish TV, vcr, dvd and wi-fi. It is a secluded residence, but just three blocks to the shops in downtown Stockholm.
Choose Your List(s)
- Number of Bedrooms
- 2 Bedrooms
All Topsi Turvi Stockholm - 0.22 miles away
Hugga Bugga Stockholm - 0.23 miles away
LIMBO Records & Rarities Stockholm - 0.23 miles away
Sandy's Clothing & Art Stockholm - 0.23 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Use reclaimed lumber for inside of the building and reused stone materials found on site.
- Use solar heating and building is designed to incorporate passive solar heating.
- Windows are often opened instead of running air conditioner.
- Low-flow water fixtures are used; no VOC paints and finished are used.
- Bicycles are available to guests; native plants are used for landscaping.
- ENERGY STAR qualified lighting is used; Focus on Energy audits have been conducted.