Merrick State Park
Located on the backwaters of the Mississippi River, the park is a year-round haven for anglers. Its marshy bayous are home to egrets and herons. Pets are welcome in Wisconsin State Parks but must be on a leash and under control at all times. Certain areas may be off limits to pets. Visit our website for more details.
Choose Your List(s)
- On Water
- Disabled Access
- Pets Welcome/Inquire
- Fish Type
- Blue Gill
- Cross-Country Skiing/Snowshoeing Trail Type
- Showers and Flush Toilets
- Trail Length (miles)
- Dumping Station
- Publicly Owned
- Number of Campsites
- Camping Hook-ups
Ho-Chunk Pow-Wow 5/27/2017 - 5/29/2017 Black River Falls - 45.28 miles away
Concerts In the Park 5/31/2017 - 8/23/2017 Sparta - 47.32 miles away
Beth Stoddard & Hope Greene 5/19/2017 - 6/30/2017 Eau Claire - 48.3 miles away
Sounds Like Summer Concert Series 6/01/2017 - 8/31/2017 Eau Claire - 48.39 miles away
Rush River Folk Festival 5/27/2017 Maiden Rock - 48.97 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Provides and uses reusable goods, such as cups, mugs, plates, etc.
- Lighting is compact fluorescent.
- Firewood is purchased from local business and sold to campers.
- Display interpretive signs to education customers.
- Turn off small appliances when not in use.