Experience friendship, fun and good cheer at any of the thousands of festivals and events held around Wisconsin. Find an event near you and join the party!
Entertaining weekly themed shows filled with barefooting, pyramids and acrobatic skills performed on Pewaukee Lake provide a truly fun experience for...
Pewaukee | May 30 - August 29
Listen to this weekly musical series along the beachfront of Pewaukee Lake or dine al fresco across the street; genres include rock, blues, reggae...
Pewaukee | June 05 - August 28
Home-grown garden produce, home baked goods, demonstrations and live music, while enjoying The Clarke House museum in Pewaukee.
Pewaukee | September 08
(9) Search Results for: , Pewaukee
June 5 - August 28, 2019 Pewaukee
Pewaukee Lake Water Ski ShowMay 30 - August 29, 2019 Pewaukee
Clark House Museum Harvest FestSeptember 8, 2019 Pewaukee
Art from the Heart Gallery ShowSeptember 22, 2019 Pewaukee
October 26, 2019 Pewaukee
Country Christmas Light ShowNovember 29 - December 1, 2019 Pewaukee
Country Christmas Light ShowDecember 6-31, 2019 Pewaukee
Pewaukee Kiwanis Beach Party with the Lake Country Clean Water FestivaJune 26-27, 2020 Pewaukee
Taste of Lake CountryJuly 24-25, 2020 Pewaukee
- Your Weekend Lineup: August 16-18 Events
- 6 Wisconsin Food and Wine Festivals Perfect for Fall Events
- Wisconsin’s Top 25 Outdoor Summer Music Festivals Things to Do
- Summerfest: The World’s Largest Music Festival Fairs & Festivals
- 5 Budget-Friendly Festivals to Celebrate Summer Fairs & Festivals Events
- The Wright Stuff: Wisconsin Home to Frank Lloyd Wright History & Heritage
- 5 Summer Hot Spots to Explore in Madison Farmers' Markets
- A Dairy State Delight: Wisconsin’s Breakfasts on the Farm Other Specialty Foods
- Summer Buzz: 6 New Events Coming to Wisconsin Events