Dog Paddle Kayak Rental
Explore Chequamegon Bay's caves, coves and beaches in stable sit-on-top kayaks or stand up paddleboards. Hourly, daily, weekly. We haul. Call for reservations. Paddling locations/trips vary with wind direction. We bring our boats to the location of your choice (gas surcharge may apply).
Choose Your List(s)
- On Water
- SUP - Stand Up Paddleboard
- Canoeing, Kayaking and SUP Services Available
Madeline Island Family Fall Fest 10/21/2017 La Pointe - 8.86 miles away
Candlelight Walk 10/21/2017 Mellen - 25.9 miles away
Mercer Muskie Madness Challenge 10/20/2017 - 10/21/2017 Mercer - 50.37 miles away
Mercer Muskie Madness Challenge 10/20/2017 - 10/21/2017 Mercer - 50.64 miles away
Travel Green Wisconsin Certified
Certified: (Req. 30 Points)
To be certified through Travel Green Wisconsin, all participants must achieve at least 30 points on the Travel Green Wisconsin Checklist. The more points a business attains, the greener they are in their operations.
- Serves a small area of Chequamegon Bay and refers potential clients to other local businesses to avoid unnecessary use of fuel.
- •each local fifth graders about basic water safety, boat safety, and environmental responsibility every year during “Lake Superior Studies” event.
- Keeps and reuses kayaks for multiple consecutive years rather than replacing them frequently.
- Washes kayaks/Stand Up Paddle Boards with rain barrel water.
- Donates gift certificates, t-shirts, and hats to local scholarships, fundraisers, and local residents with illnesses.
- Use Energy Star qualified windows and appliances.
- Purchases and sells local crafts/products such as t-shirts and hats